AllValue Holdings Corp. (the “Company”) understands that the security of your personal information is extremely important and it is committed to respecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal data.
The Company collects Personal Information upon your availment/purchase of its products and/or services, upon your or by your interaction with us, using any of or through our website or all our other channels. “Personal Information” may include, but not limited to:
1) Your [including family members, friends, beneficiaries, attorneys, attorneys-in-fact, shareholders, beneficial owners, members, representatives who contact the Company or may be contacted by the Company, whenever applicable and relevant (collectively, the “Related Person/s”] name, gender,
birthday, marital status, nature of work, employment status/employer, social security/tax identification number, home address, e-mail address, contact information and other information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained;
2) certain technical information, such us, but not limited to, IP addresses, internet browser used, and web pages accessed, your login information and Information about your visit to our websites including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our websites
(including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, pages you accessed, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page;
3) transaction details and purchase history which includes details of your purchases and other transactions made, through our websites or through other channels, your delivery address and details of the products/services purchased/availed;
4) payment details used for the availment/purchase of the products and/or services;
5) information collected about your participation in our promotions and competitions or attendance at our events as provided in your application forms, recordings you or we have made, details of your guests in connection with any promotions and competitions you have entered or won, or other information related to your attendance at events, including any access assistance requirements you may have;
6) information about your use of our chat rooms, message boards, social media pages or other interactive forums including any comments, photos, videos or other information that you post online;
7) marketing and communication preference and information to help us determine what products and services may be of interest to you;
8) correspondence with you including any feedback, complaints and comments from you via telephone, email or records of any online, paper or in-person correspondence and interactions between us. If you have communicated with us by phone, we will collect details of the phone number you used to call us and any information collected via a call recording; and
9) Anti-fraud information relating to your situation, your creditworthiness or any criminal or fraudulent activities, provided to us by you or third parties.
By using the Company website, mobile applications and other online services, you are consenting to the collection, generation, use, processing, storage, retention and disclosure of your Personal Information by the Company. You likewise consent to the disclosure of the Personal Information by the Company to its subsidiaries, affiliates, banks, financial institutions and third party service utility providers.
In addition thereto, and with respect to Personal Information you disclosed or supplied about/from Related Person/s, it shall be your duty and responsibility to:
1) to inform said Related Person/s of the purpose/s for which his/her/their Personal Information have been disclosed or supplied to the Company for collection and processing ;
2) obtain the necessary consent of said Related Person/s for the disclosure, collection and processing of his/her/their Personal Information;
3) to inform the that such consent from said Related Person/s have been obtained